The Top 50+ Geek T-Shirt Slogans
- Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
- COFFEE.EXE Missing - Insert Cup and Press Any Key
- Buy a Pentium 586/90 so you can reboot faster.
- 2 + 2 = 5 for extremely large values of 2.
- Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes.
- Computers are not intelligent. They only think they are.
- My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
- C:\WINDOWS C:\WINDOWS\GO C:\PC\CRAWL
- C:\DOS C:\DOS\RUN RUN\DOS\RUN
- <-------- The information went data way --------
- Best file compression around: "DEL ." = 100% compression
- The Defn. of an Upgrade: Take old bugs out, put new ones in.
- BREAKFAST.COM Halted...Cereal Port Not Responding
- The name is Baud......, James Baud.
- BUFFERS=20 FILES=15 2nd down, 4th quarter, 5 yards to go!
- Access denied--nah nah na nah nah na!
- C:\> Bad command or file name! Go stand in the corner.
- Bad command. Bad, bad command! Sit! Stay! Staaay..
- Why doesn't DOS ever say "EXCELLENT command or filename!"
- As a computer, I find your faith in technology amusing.
- Southern DOS: Y'all reckon? (Yep/Nope)
- Backups? We don' NEED no steenking backups.
- E Pluribus Modem
- >... File not found. Should I fake it? (Y/N)
- Ethernet (n): something used to catch the etherbunny
- A mainframe: The biggest PC peripheral available.
- An error? Impossible! My modem is error correcting.
- CONGRESS.SYS Corrupted: Re-boot Washington D.C (Y/N)?
- Does fuzzy logic tickle?
- A computer's attention span is as long as it's power cord.
- 11th commandment - Covet not thy neighbor's Pentium.
- 24 hours in a day...24 dietcokes in a case...coincidence?
- Disinformation is not as good as datinformation.
- Windows: Just another pane.
- SENILE.COM found . . . Out Of Memory . . .
- Who is General Failure & why's he reading my disk?
- Ultimate office automation: networked coffee.
- RAM disk is not an installation procedure.
- Shell to DOS...Come in DOS, do you copy? Shell to DOS...
- All computers wait at the same speed.
- DEFN: Computer - A device designed to speed and automate errors.
- Press <CTRL> <ALT> <DEL> to continue ...
- Smash forehead on keyboard to continue ...
- Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue ...
- ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI!
- E-mail returned to sender -- insufficient voltage.
- Help! I'm modeming... and I can't hang up!!!
- All wiyht. Rhosritched mg kebord awound?
- Error: Keyboard not attached. Press F1 to continue.
- "640K ought to be enough for anybody." - Bill Gates,
- DOS Tip #17: Add DEVICE=FNGRCROS.SYS to CONFIG.SYS
- Hidden DOS secret: add BUGS=OFF to your CONFIG.SYS
- Press any key... no, no, no, NOT THAT ONE!
- Press any key to continue or any other key to quit...
- Go ahead, make my data!
Want to see more?
Click here for another joke!
©1998 by Alexander Associates
Web Site Design by