QuickChange Male Incontinence Wrap | 10 Bundles of 10 | 1 Size
ONE SIZE FITS ALL. DISPOSABLE.
The Wrap is also useful to promote prevention and healing of Incontinent Associated Dermatitis and pressure ulcers/injuries. Wraps can be used in conjunction with briefs, under pads, or disposable mesh pants.
Health Care Providers:
Click here to submit a request for a free sample.
Wraps are also available in a 25 per pack size.
- • A soft, cloth-like, multi-layer, absorbent wrap
- • Has a circular seal that prevents leaks and allows for all penis widths
- • Has a premium closure/hook that adheres tightly and safely
- • Has a top layer next to the skin that is soft and porous, so the urine is immediately wicked away to the absorbent middle layer, where urine is captured as a gel, dry to the skin
- • Packaged in Packs with 10 wraps each
- • For use at home and in professional setting
- • Made with comfort and performance in mind
- • Less invasive for loved ones and caretakers
- • Featuring extremely soft, premium materials
- • Fewer soiled bed linens
- • Maximum absorbency through a multi-bonded, air-laid core that holds up to 10x more than standard diapers
- • Lab-tested for reliability
- • Unique closure featuring hook & loop tape tab
For Care Givers or Hospitals
- • One size fits all reduces THE need to inventory multiple sizes
- • Lower facility costs with less miscellaneous inventory and reduction in catheter use ($15-$25 per catheter vs $1 per wrap)
- • Less physical strain on staff since there is no lifting
- • Allows for new COVID safety measures, changes take under a minute
- • Fewer infections
- • Easier than catheters
- • Reduce CAUTI occurrences
- • Outstanding option for Foley catheters
- • Greater staff productivity