QuickChange Male Incontinence Wrap (10 Bundles of 10)
ONE SIZE FITS ALL. DISPOSABLE.
The Wrap is also useful to promote prevention and healing of Incontinent Associated Dermatitis and pressure ulcers/injuries. Wraps can be used in conjunction with briefs, under pads, or disposable mesh pants.
Health Care Providers:
Click here to submit a request for a free sample.
Wraps are also available in a 25 per pack size.
- A soft, cloth-like, multi-layer, absorbent wrap
- Has a circular seal that prevents leaks and allows for all penis widths
- Has a premium closure/hook that adheres tightly and safely
- Has a top layer next to the skin that is soft and porous, so the urine is immediately wicked away to the absorbent middle layer, where urine is captured as a gel, dry to the skin
- Packaged in Packs with 10 wraps each
- For use at home and in professional setting
- Made with comfort and performance in mind
- Less invasive for loved ones and caretakers
- Featuring extremely soft, premium materials
- Fewer soiled bed linens
- Maximum absorbency through a multi-bonded, air-laid core that holds up to 10x more than standard diapers
- Lab-tested for reliability
- Unique closure featuring hook & loop tape tab
For Care Givers or Hospitals
- One size fits all reduces THE need to inventory multiple sizes
- Lower facility costs with less miscellaneous inventory and reduction in catheter use ($15-$25 per catheter vs $1 per wrap)
- Less physical strain on staff since there is no lifting
- Allows for new COVID safety measures, changes take under a minute
- Fewer infections
- Easier than catheters
- Reduce CAUTI occurrences
- Outstanding option for Foley catheters
- Greater staff productivity