QuickChange B2B | 100 Count Box | 4x25 count bags | Pallet (53 boxes)
53 boxes of the 100 count box
Each box has 4 bags
Each bag has 25 wraps
You can also purchase a 100 pack that has10x10 count bags
Shipping is not included.
Why QuickChange Wrap? It’s named QuickChange for a good reason: it only takes 60 seconds to change a wrap, regardless of a man’s size anatomy, or weight. One caregiver, one very quick Change, allowing for a higher and better level of care at home.
Holds 17oz of liquid remaining dry to the touch! Maximum absorbency through a multi-bonded, air-laid core that holds up to 10x more than standard diapers, briefs, or pad.
Promotes skin health. Designed to collect urine as soon as it is voided without allowing urine to get on skin. This separation helps healthy skin stay healthy and clean which helps damaged skin stay dry to promote healing.
It has a top layer next to the skin that is soft and porous, so the urine is immediately wicked away to the absorbent middle layer, where urine is captured as a gel, dry to the skin.
One size fits all
- Exceptionally soft, premium material
- Has a circular seal that prevents leaks and allows for all anatomy widths
- Has a premium closure/hook that adheres tightly and safely
- Packaged in Packs with 25 wraps each
- For use at home and in a professional setting
- Less invasive for loved ones and caretakers
- Designed with performance in mind and lab tested for reliability
- Clinically proven to prevent ulcers and injuries
- Minimize sleep interruptions
- No lifting required
- Easy to change (only necessitating one person)
- Made with comfort and performance in mind
- Fewer soiled bed linens
For Care Givers or Hospitals
- One size fits all reduces THE need to inventory multiple sizes
- Lower facility costs with less miscellaneous inventory and reduction in catheter use ($15-$25 per catheter vs $1 per wrap)
- Less physical strain on staff since there is no lifting
- Allows for new COVID safety measures, changes take under a minute
- Fewer infections
- Easier than catheters
- Reduce CAUTI occurrences
- Outstanding option for Foley catheters
- Greater staff productivity