Healthcare Provider Requests: please fill out this form
QuickChange Male Incontinence Wrap Sample Pack – Personal Use
ONE SIZE FITS ALL. DISPOSABLE.
Purchase a sample pack for $5 and receive a $10 voucher on your first order of a case of QuickChange Wraps (the 2x25 configuration, the 4x25 configuration, or the 10x10 configuration) from our online store.
Vouchers must be redeemed within 30 days, are only redeemable once, and are limited to one per family and/or location. Vouchers will arrive via email.
- QuickChanges were not designed for or intended to solve incontinence needs during active use.
- QuickChange may work for patients with low or limited mobility. However, take the necessary precautions to ensure a snug fit after moving, including retightening as necessary. Hospitals often pair with mesh briefs to minimize wrap movement.
- Make sure to read instructions to maximize the likelihood of success for your particular needs.
- A soft, cloth-like, multi-layer, absorbent wrap
- Has a circular seal that prevents leaks and allows for all penis widths
- Has a premium closure/hook that adheres tightly and safely
- Has a top layer next to the skin that is soft and porous, so the urine is immediately wicked away to the absorbent middle layer, where urine is captured as a gel, dry to the skin
- For use at home and in professional setting
- Made with comfort and performance in mind
- Less invasive for loved ones and caretakers
- Featuring extremely soft, premium materials
- Fewer soiled bed linens
- Maximum absorbency through a multi-bonded, air-laid core that holds up to 10x more than standard diapers
- Lab-tested for reliability
- Unique closure featuring hook & loop tape tab
For Care Givers or Hospitals
- One size fits all reduces THE need to inventory multiple sizes
- Lower facility costs with less miscellaneous inventory and reduction in catheter use ($15-$25 per catheter vs $1 per wrap)
- Less physical strain on staff since there is no lifting
- Allows for new COVID safety measures, changes take under a minute
- Fewer infections
- Easier than catheters
- Reduce CAUTI occurrences
- Outstanding option for Foley catheters
- Greater staff productivity